Wednesday, April 13, 2005

my new book

some authors take decades to churn out award winning novels. take margaret mitchel for instance .she took a decade to write 'gone with a wind' . i have taken a decade to try to write the next chapter in my novels. But finally i ahve equiqqed my self so that my lack of patience does not defeat me. I have a sony recorder with me :) and each time an idea a vision passes the maze of my brilliance i capture it in voice which is rather easier than the penned letter.
this one is called 'outside my window' and my protagonists are rhea and siddharth. Sis-bro .
They are the illegitimate children of a world renoun artist Dammini.
This is not a story of the children in search of their father rather it is a story of how change is the only thing constant. and it is inevitable.
In this book i hope to capture what i think about america and americans and draw paralles to our culture.
I have picked a lot from people i know. Each of my characters are an amalgum of people i know and when this does finish or earns a reputable length of woods i shall send to all involved.
For the first time I'm riting not because i hope it will be published rather becoz i want to remember all of this when im 80.

2 Comments:

Blogger jnansi said...

hey
nice start to blogging :)
keep posting...

10:59 PM  
Blogger sankarshan said...

Nice way with words...keep writing.

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home